House Wife Seeking Job at Home
Question: I am a law graduate aged 32 yrs having good communication skill. but am unable to go out for a Job due to my family condit
I am a Law graduate aged 33yrs seeking job to do in part time, using PC and Internet so that I can work and utilise my spare to its best.
By Jothi Ravindranath on Mon Tue 28-Apr-2009 08:47 AM
Your City: Chennai
Your Country: India
Answer: Hi Jyoti,
Many housewives like you have the problem of family Condit, in India. I can understand that, thanks to technology that now you can work from home with computer and internet connection, as you said you have very good communication skills, you can actually take content writing jobs.
In content writing jobs, basically you have to write content for website or magazine, you can work as freelancer from your home and all you need to do is find a good employer you can give you regular content writing jobs.
You have to write 3 to 5 articles of 400 - 500 words per/day. But you need to have very good English written skills, because sometimes employer / publisher need content for website which is made for US audience.
Let me know few things
- Will you be comfortable with content writing jobs?
- How much time you can devote per/day for?
- Will you be able to work on regular basis?
After getting your reply, I can suggest employer to you.
How to start home jobs with basic comp. knowledge?
Question: How to start home jobs with basic comp. knowledge? I am a RETIRED EMPLOYEE and desire to sincerely do a little from home jobs on line . I have basic comp. knowledge.
By BENNIE on Mon 04-Feb-2008 04:52 PM
Answer: You can do jobs with basic computer knowledge and from your basic computer knowledge by doing simple data entry jobs, article writing, blog hosting, proofreading, web administering, web writing, copy writing, text base search engine optimization, offline engine optimization and so on. Look there is no limit for work scopes for people with basic computer knowledge working from their home. If you want you can surely do handsome and respectable job from it. Because as long you continue your works you will be rated, these sorts of rating scales helps you to market your self better, gives some confidence into the service buyers mind about your works.
There are service buyers for home based workers with elementary computer skills, who prefer to keep some loyal service provider. These indicate the scope for continuous work. Whatever jobs you do you must be very careful about the contents uniqueness. In the Indian subcontinent, where these outsourcing is diverted – people find copy pasting or non-unique workings as not a crime. But this is not the scenario for the buyers from west. You need to provide service that is unique. Give and keep this advice always in your mind while deciding or doing home based works for western people.
- By SUVARNA VAIDYA on November 17, 2009, 2:46 pm Sir/madam, I am a housewife currently. By profession I am a computer hardware engineer with the experience of 4 years in Mumbai. I have two kids. Currently, I am staying in Sharjah,U.A.E. I am good at typing, repairing computers peripherals. I am looking for the work with minimal investment , high returns work which can be done with the PC and internet in my free time. I think data entry would be the best answer to me. Can you suggest me something to do at the comfort of the home? I can also teach the kids till grde 6 very well, so also suggest me some teaching jobs for housewife
- By REKHA on April 10, 2010, 2:04 am Hai, I am Mrs.Rekha, house wife. I have been working in a international BPO for 3 years. And resigned a month ago to look after my kids. My qualification in M.A English literature.I live in Ambattur, Chennai. I am looking for work from home at Chennai without any investment.Thank you.
- By shweta raizada on April 10, 2010, 2:09 am Hello, I am a mother of a 30 month old boy. As many more mothers here even I desire to be financially independent yet be there for my son at home too. striking the balance is surely a task and so have decided to work from home. I am a b.com graduate. I have done computer courses in oracle and Linux networking. I am a reiki grandmaster and magnified healing teacher and also into candle designing.
- By Sangeeta Kesarwani on April 20, 2010, 2:53 pm Hello Sir, I am Sangeeta from Mumbai. I am a housewife. I am well Familiar with internet,MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point. I am M.Sc. Chemistry Ist Div 2008 pass out. I am not working. I want to do something related to computers/chemistry. May be part time online/offline.
- By nutan dwivedi on April 27, 2010, 10:18 am Hello Sir, I am post graduate. I have three kids. I am good in typing. Sir I am looking job from home in Rewa without any investment. Can you suggest me home based job?
- By Mega on May 17, 2010, 8:22 am Hi, I am Megha Jaggi mother of 2yr old daughter. I done MBA in Marketing and want to do genuine work from home. I have a good knowledge of computers and want do online assignments n data entry job.
- By Challapalli.Anuradha on November 14, 2010, 11:21 pm Hi, I am Anuradha.I have been working in a college as a chemistry lecturer and I resigned 5 months ago to look after my kid. My qualification is M.Sc (organic chemistry) I live in Vizag. I am looking for a a job from home without investment.thanking you
- By P.Devi on January 16, 2011, 5:58 am I Did my bsc mathematics,i got married, now I am housewife in Delhi. Delhi very costly place,everything is going high day by day, I and my hubby find it very difficult to manage this,we have computer at home so please give a good home based job to earn money.
- By P.Indhumathi on March 30, 2011, 5:27 am Sir/Madam,
I am a housewife. I would like to take on online job without registration. I have finished BBA and I know typewriting. I am willing to take on writing Jobs. So please suggest me an appropriate job. U may believe that end result to be ur liking.
- By SHUBHANGI on March 30, 2011, 12:32 pm Hello Sir,I am mrs.Shubhangi,house wife.I am a B.A.Graduate aged 25yrs,staying in Nagpur. Nagpur very costly place,everything is going high day by day, I and my hubby find it very difficult to manage this,we have computer at home so please give a good home based job to earn money.
- By varsha on April 9, 2011, 4:00 pm My name is varsha I have a kid iam a graduate in bsc statistics and i want a home based job without any investment please help me sir
- By sunita sahay on April 29, 2011, 10:33 am Hello. My name is Sunita and I am 32years old. I am a housewife with 2 kids, who need me at home. I reside in Noida,India. I have done my graduation in Mass Communication and Journalism, I am looking for some home based work where I do not require to do any investment. I have a working experience of almost 3years in Public Relations Industry. I am good at web research, compilation and analyzing. I am looking for a job which requires me to do research/writing; I would also be interested in counseling on relationships/marriage/children. Please guide and help me to get a good satisfying job.
- By Anita Sharma on May 6, 2011, 7:26 am Hi, I am Mrs. Anita Sharma, house wife currently.I have total 5.2yrs experience in operations in telecom industry. Recently I get married and now I am a house wife and looking for a Home job. I have good knowledge computer and internet.My qualification is MBA in operations. Can you suggest me something to do at the comfort of the home?
- By Elizabeth Aruldass on May 31, 2011, 1:52 pm Hello. At present I am working as a receptionist cum secretary in the hospital, Saudi Arabia but i m leaving from saudi by next month (last week of June, 2011)I m 50yrs old, looking for a job. I am having computer skill knowledge and i can type in good english.
- By divya sengupta on June 7, 2011, 7:45 am HI. I am a 36yr old homemaker. I am a commerce graduate.I have a diploma in Fashion Designing and home management.I have just done a Graphic and web designing course. Can you please suggest me jobs(possibly from home types)...
- By PRIYANGAA ARUNKUMAR on June 17, 2011, 1:46 am Hai,I am priyangaa,housewife. I would like to take on offline job without registration. I have finished my diploma in computer science and I know typewriting.Also i am familiar in MS Word,MS excel & powerpoint. I am willing to take on writing Jobs. So please suggest me an appropriate job.
- Last Updated on July 31, 2011, 2:41 pm
- Page Created on May 15, 2009, 2:44 pm