Question: I am Sarita from hyderabad. I am a housewife and mother too i completed post graduation. I am having internet connection in my home so i need a home based job,online job. I am very good in typing also. Please suggest me a job as soon as possible.
By sarita on Thu 09-Jul-2009 03:40 PM
Your City: Hyderabad
Your Country: India
Answer: Hi Sarita, I am happy to know that you want to do some extra work besides your household work. As you said you have an internet connection and a good typing sill, you can go for online or home based typing jobs.
Home based typing jobs include data entry, transcription, ad filling, form filling, writing letters, affiliate marketing etc. You can find such typing jobs from freelance websites, local newspapers & magazines, posters in shopping malls, by contacting various companies & organizations, local colleges etc.
To go for this job in addition to good typing skill your English should also be very good in terms of grammar & spelling. The advantage of typing jobs is that you can do it on part time or full time basis from home
There are many websites which offers variety of typing jobs. Before applying for any typing job you should be aware of scams and make sure that the company you wish to work with is a genuine one.
Question: Please send me complete details to enable us to enter into this Online Internet Based job. I am from India.
By Sandeep Gavali on Tue 06-May-2008 07:39 PM
Answer: There are a lot of internet jobs available like graphic design, SEO jobs, Internet marketing, translation jobs, writing and copywriting jobs, ghost writing jobs, website design, freelance photography, data entry jobs etc. Another option is stock and forex trading.
There are online job forums where you can discuss with other people the various opportunities available. There are lots of sites that will help you get online jobs. All you need to do is register onto these sites and bid for the project that you are interested in. Once you get selected there is no stopping you. Don't get disappointed if you don't get work immediately.
Keep on trying till the time you win a bid. Once you start getting work you can gradually increase your pay structure. Many people have received great opportunities on these online job sites. The best thing of working from home is that you are your own boss and have your own flexible hours to work and the freedom to stop working when you want. If you do a search on any of the major search engine you would find lot of sites which would allow you to register for free and from where you can find legitimate jobs.
Question: Dear sir/mam,
I want to do some kind of easy home/internet based work as to make use of my time,but i dont want to invest anything.I want that the work should not like MAIL ORDER BUSINESS.I should be genuine.
Thanks and Regards
By Honey on Tue 06-May-2008 11:20 PM
Answer: Well, there is nothing wrong with your point. No one will lend their hands to work for someone without giving your fees. Particularly when it comes to job openings, no individual will be ready to work with any company which has no background.
Only if something with a good turnout is produced, any person will be ready, at least some as a good faith of work acquired. If you are dearly looking ahead to find good openings to work from your home, then you can Google the information to find the best website that grants home based internet work.
Most of the websites will give you a correct guideline and you will be trained to stick with the work in a right track. In other case you can also try with forums, as forum is a best place to find quite several Home based work that will bring you good stuff. Google the information and it will provide you the list of online work providers. With those simple lists you can start handling the work in simple. The moment you finish the work, you will be get your fees from the buyers. The task is simple when you put in a little efforts to it.
- By PINKY on August 22, 2010, 12:58 pm Hello, I am a student pursuing post graduation. I am having internet connection in my home so I need a home based job,online job. I am very good in typing also. Please suggest me a job as soon as possible.
- By GRANTHANA VIJAY KUMAR on November 15, 2010, 1:05 am I am Granthana from Chennai. I am a housewife and mother too i completed my graduation and I am having a internet connection in my home so I need a home based job, online job. I am very good in typing also. Please suggest me a job as soon as possible.
- By P O on December 14, 2010, 2:58 pm P O
I am working as a research associate at TERI-NEW DELHI. I did Msc., microbiology and also having good knowledge in computer operating and in typing. I have certificate up to higher in grade. kindly send some information regarding part time typist position so that it may support my financial status.
- By sajna on December 29, 2010, 1:58 pm I am housewife and mother too. I am staying in Saudi Arabia. I completed degree in computer. I am good in typing. I have done graphics course also. 3 years experience in data entry.now I resigned. I like typing jobs and medical transcription jobs. I have internet connection. Please give me the details of genuine home based data entry jobs sites.
- By JayanthiSunny on July 14, 2011, 3:49 am I am Jayanthi Secunderabd. I am a housewife and mother too i completed post graduation. I am having internet connection in my home so i need a home based job,online job. I am very good in typing also. Please suggest me a job as soon as possible.
- Last Updated on August 1, 2011, 1:23 pm
- Page Created on July 20, 2009, 1:53 am