Question: hi, can u please let me now which are translator jobs in Delhi, which language is demanded more, and the best schools for it. How can one find a translation jobs in Delhi? What is the time required to take a degree in being a translator?
Your City: delhi
Your Country: india
By shakky on Tue 03-Jun-2008 03:48 PM
Answer: Hindi is the national language of India but no doubt! English is preferred now. English is the most demanded language all around the world and I think online schools are the best source to learn english language. Internet, itself helps a lot people to improve their english but as you are interested in doing job related to that language, it is necessary for you to have a degree about english language.
Time for degree of translator jobs variates for degree you want like master, short course. Once you get degree about english in your hands, you are able to find jobs for you. It does not a matter that whether you got your degree online or offline for english language. When you will have received degree of english language, search for jobs online related to english teaching jobs, english writing articles jobs, english translation job etc.
If you are interested in doing offline translator jobs about english language, tell about your degree and ask for jobs. Submit your degree details at different places where you think that the degree of English is necessary in order to get job there. Keep on checking vacancies about english degree required jobs in the newspapers.
- By D.Parthasarathy on May 19, 2010, 5:39 am I am D.Parthasarathy, I am a government employee from Delhi. I have a computer with internet connection. I have a good typing speed above45 wpm. Also I am very good in English. I am looking for any translation job which can be done sitting at home. Kindly reply.
- By Louisa on May 19, 2010, 2:39 pm Respected sir,
I am Lousia from Delhi,I am searching for online Spanish-English translation job. I know both of these languages very well. I will give my best if it is a worth full jobs. Please send the details. Kindly provide me the translation job.
- By Madhu on June 10, 2010, 3:16 pm Hi,
My name is Madhu. Presently I am at home because of my son who is 2 years old.I am a homemaker but have worked earlier in the capacity of a PR and HR executive in New Delhi.
I have a degree in mass communication from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan and have also finished MBA(Human resource) from SIBM.
I am good at translation from English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
My skill lies in creative writing,proofreading,editing and content creation.I can also write on a variety of subjects like interior designing,education and lifestyle.
I live in Bangalore and am looking for translation,writing and proofreading work from home.
- By tripura on September 28, 2010, 9:03 am Hi, I am housewife and looking for a translating work from home.I have the ability to translate the given work from Hindi-English or Telugu-english.Please provide me with the further details and please send me the the work to be done as soon as possible along with the other details.
- By Sarita on December 20, 2010, 7:41 am I have been writing Hindi scripts as well as Hindi speeches,translating English writings into hindi.I am in this field for the last 15 years.I live in Delhi and i would like to do the English to Hindi translation work from home.I am a Hindi(hons)graduate.Currently, I am working from home only helping students and foreigners to understand Hindi in a better way by translating their material in Hindi.
- By Mohd. Sartaj on February 1, 2011, 10:49 am hello,
I am working as a Turkish Interpreter and a translator.And you want to work with Turkey (I heard from somewhere).
I want to know about all jobs related to the Turkish Language.
with warm regards
- Last Updated on March 14, 2009, 1:26 am
- Page Created on January 6, 2009, 2:31 pm