Question: Please give me a office type business depend on company in commission bess ? Please give me a name 0f some small business in india with minimum investment which I can start easily .
Your City: indore
Your Country: india
By hemantsingh on Mon 02-Jun-2008 11:47 AM
Answer: You can take up small businesses of marketing proper in real estate, in insurance companies, bringing advertisements for newspapers, etc. where reward comes on a commission basis. Also if you take up franchisee you can go for marketing their products and get commission on sales made every month. For this you have to respond to their advertisements, to meet them and get to know what kind of investments you have to make and get them adjusted against the total orders delivered to them.
Such advertisements you can find in newspapers and magazines as well as proper following up of walk-in opportunities as well as small business opportunities published as advertisements in various newspapers and magazines. You have to continuously follow up with these people with firm orders (by ensuring their payment capacities) for getting proper commissions on time.
For this purpose you have to do a thorough marketing research meet your clients planned their capacity, interest, as well as other parameters, establish good relationship with them and deal with them with a long time motive to ensure till final payment relationships also exists. This is important for ensuring proper commissions on time by ensuring proper payments on a timely basis with no discontent on either side. This will ensure proper relationship built on the edifice of mutual trust and confidence built over the years on professional terms with customers.
- By Vivek on June 18, 2010, 1:02 pm Sir, I want to market handicrafts goods made in native village directly to overseas market. I prefer to do this through online advertising and marketing. How shall I proceed with minimum investment. I love in Indore.
- By Vijay on June 21, 2010, 2:26 pm Respected Sir, I am a employee of IMS at Ahmadabad. I am trying for my own business. I want to start my business with minimum investment. Please suggest me some small businesses which can be start with minimal capital.
- By Sulabh khandelwal on August 26, 2010, 3:19 am Hello, I am an MBA by qualification currently handling my fathers traditional business of grocery with my brother. I am looking for some organized office sort of work/business in Indore. It could be commission based, service provider. I have office place ready and I am ready to invest as per plan. My focus will be low investment project.
- Last Updated on December 27, 2008, 11:46 pm
- Page Created on December 27, 2008, 12:35 am