BBC is included among one of the most powerful and prestigious media houses of the world. As an organization, the media house is fast-growing and vibrant. Its core values lie in creativity, trust, respect, collaboration and quality. BBC has many roles to play in the life of ordinary people. It informs, educates and entertains them and it has been doing so for generations - ceaselessly.
Jobs in BBC Hindi
BBC enjoys vast fan following in India. BBC Hindi is quite popular among people of all generations in the country. Hindi wing of this British media employs large number of professionals. Popular jobs in BBC Hindi include the posts of newscaster, news anchor, journalist and correspondent.
Apart from BBC Hindi, its main stream English service also accounts for numerous employment opportunities in India. The global media house employs Indian talents in great number in its London office as well as in several of its offshore offices.
Careers and Employment in BBC News Channel
Jobs in BBC News are in galore. The influential media house offers jobs to professionals with various specifications. Job openings offered by BBC are divided into different categories which include:
- Business Support and Management
- Programme Making
- Specialist Technical and Design Services
BBC has its charitable arm which also accounts for BBC employment. Currently, the charitable arm has a vacancy for the post of Regional Funding Advisor South-Asia. The post carries the job responsibilities of development and implementation of fundraising strategy meant for BBC World Service Trust's country-wise programs in South Asia.
The incumbent would be responsible to carry on research and to identify as well as develop plans for projects best suited for external funding. Anyone who is selected for the post would be based in Delhi and required to travel extensively across South Asian countries.
- By FG on October 10, 2010, 4:17 pm FG
Hi I am a postgraduate in Journalism and am currently working with a media house for their online news vertical. I want to get into the channel as a reporter or/and news anchor. So how can I?
- By J k on October 13, 2010, 4:04 pm J k
Hi there. my name is Jake and I am from Shillong. I'm currently in Bangalore to complete a degree course in Journalism.I have exceptional social skills,am articulate,vivacious and out-going. I can relate to people very well and my command over the English language is excellent,however I have no prior job experience.I'm looking to find a job in the realm of sales and persuasion,but then again,I would gladly accept any job you have to offer.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
- By M B on October 27, 2010, 2:41 pm M B
Hi,This is Shobhana from Muzaffarpur,Bihar.I am student of M.A(English),from B.R.A.Bihar University. I have a degree of First class in English Hons..I have a good command on English language.As far as achievements are concerned I have won many awards in english Debate competitions on District level as well as in Inter university competitions.I want to join BBC Hindi News Channel as an Anchor..
- By SUSHAMA SHARMA on November 3, 2010, 11:49 am I am student of International Media Institution of India, I worked in CWG 2010 Delhi, as Reporter with Infostrada (Games News Service). I did PG in Audio Production Programme and Pursuing PG in journalism. looking for internship in BBC Hindi news channel as Sports Journalist. I am leaving in Delhi.
- By lakshmi subramanian on November 19, 2010, 8:19 am Hello, I am a house wife at the moment who reads and writes extensively on various topics who is very interested in journalism and literature in general. I am good in writing and I am looking forward to take challenges in this field,, even though I haven't worked as a writer ,I would like to be one ,,I had worked with the BRitish high commission for four years and had left DFID in the past due to personnel reasons. I live with my family of two grown up children and husband in East Delhi ,,settled here for the past 17 yrs... i am a linguist ,,can read and write 4 languages, I am looking forward to working with BBC even if the opening is very small i take it as a challenge and would like to prove my abilities and worth,
- By AFZAL HUSSAIN on November 25, 2010, 2:54 am I am Afzal Hussain working with Channel One as a reporter from last 4 months. Earlier I have worked with P7 News as a trainee reporter and I have completed internship with AAJTAK & IBN7. I want to apply for the post of a reporter in your organization. I want to build my career in Journalism.
- By B V on December 7, 2010, 2:22 pm B V
Hello, I have done my graduation in journalism and mass communication from Calcutta university. I have also done a diploma in television production, direction and broadcast journalism from Noida. I have done specialization in anchoring, script writing, direction and voice over. I am a fresher residing at Noida looking for the opportunity to work in BBC.Thanks.
- By Sanjay Patil on December 12, 2010, 9:44 am My self is Sanjay Patil. Resident of Pune, Maharashtra, India. I would like to deliver services in Marathi language instead of Hindi language; as Marathi population watching BBC, interested in BBC, faith in BBC is more and increasing with geometric progression; specially young Marathi segment is definitely interested in BBC. I am sure if we can approach with Marathi BBC, BBC may get broader coverage. I am graduate of commerce with business management and marketing management courses completed and has 20 years of experience in accountancy. I have good knowledge of Hindu scripts e.g. Upanishads, geeta and have good knowledge of Marathi holly books and good writing skill sets. I hope you will revert back - may be positively - may be negatively. Thanks and Regards...
- By Syed Misam Imam Rizvi on December 26, 2010, 12:17 pm Dear Sir,
This is S.Misam Imam Rizvi. I did my master program in TV Production, Direction and Broadcast Journalism from MasscoMedia Noida. My Core competencies are VO, Sports reporting, Direction, Editing, News Packaging and News Anchoring. My academic and professional details are attached with this application. My resume is attached for your review.
Therefore, I request you to kindly accept my candidature for the above mentioned post and let me have the pleasure to serve your esteemed organization. Hope to be favored. Awaiting for a kind and positive response.
With Best Regards,
- By EY on January 28, 2011, 2:58 pm EY
Hello, I am looking for the job in media research. I want to make my career in media research right now I am working with TAM Media Reserch pvt ltd as a Print anylst..
- By J N on February 2, 2011, 5:48 am J N
Hi I have done editing (HDA) course from arena... and i have 2-4 year experience in editing filed... I Want to Join in BBC News Channel please Help How to get job in BBC Hindi.
- By azia ali on February 10, 2011, 11:21 am Hi this is Azia Ali. I am finding a job for TV anchor. about my education. I am 10+2. I have some experience in event as an anchor . I did'nt any course for anchor so if your company giving free training then I will try to show my best .
kindly give me a chance..
- By Akanksha Srivastava on March 2, 2011, 9:01 am Respected sir/mam, i m Akanksha Srivastava.My qualification is b.com. I can do anchoring, news reader & other.i want to do work with your channel but i don't have any experience. if you have any course or job please contact me as soon as possible.
I will try to show my best.Kindly give me a chance.
- Last Updated on May 23, 2012, 6:02 am
- Page Created on October 8, 2010, 12:10 pm