Pregnant woman may have enough anxiety in their life worrying about caring for the small one inside her. Some women are lucky go out for a work at this time period while others can't go out at all due to their high risk pregnancy. Gratefully, there are many jobs available for pregnant women which they can do sitting pretty at home. It's possible because of computer and internet.\
Nowadays there are many online job opportunities available for pregnant women. Many companies outsource jobs to those people or pregnant women who wish to work from home. The only thing is that you have to do your work properly and on time. The work from home jobs are best for pregnant women because they can do according to their time table, giving time for doctor's appointment.
Jobs for Pregnant Women in Houston, TX
Following are the list of some great work from jobs for pregnant women.
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is one of the best and flexible work at home job for pregnant women because this job is not physically demanding and it can be that can be done at any stage of pregnancy. In affiliate marketing your job is to find buyers for products that are sold in exchange for a some commission. Most of the time, affiliate items are sold and the affiliate marketer is paid a percentage of the sale price. Sometimes, a product will have a flat fee that is paid to the affiliate.
- Medical Transcription: If you are well familiar with biology or medical terminology, medical transcription is a good option for you if you are pregnant. And if you don't have any knowledge of this field, then there are many online tutorials you can take up to become an expert. You can continue this job after childbirth also.
- Data Entry Jobs: Data entry or copy-editing job is the best online job for expecting women. Data entry requires nothing more than typing. Many companies provide this type of jobs whether you are pregnant or not.
- Customer Service: In this you have to make telephone calls to customers and inform them about new product and services. Many companies outsource these jobs to those who want to work from home. For pregnant women it is the best stress free job.
- By A H on July 23, 2010, 3:55 pm A H
Hello, I am a mother and a teacher. I have 8 years of experience in teaching. I am now confined to my house due to my pregnancy. I am a computer literate. I am looking for online marketing or data entry jobs. Presently I am residing in Houston.
- By H E on July 25, 2010, 1:34 pm H E
Hello Sir, I am going to be a mother soon. I am quite interested in affiliate marketing job from home. But Need to know some more details. I am living in Houston. I look forward to your earliest reply Thank you.
- By S Y on July 27, 2010, 7:16 am S Y
Hello, I am pregnant and still working. Now I need some part time job as I will be taking break from my job very soon. I have got my bachelor's in Broadcast Journalism. I need to do something from home so that I can utilize my free time. Please suggest some good job options.
- By B V on July 28, 2010, 2:15 pm B V
Hello, I was working in a telemarketing field. Also I have worked in the hospitality industry and have an experience of 6 yrs in telemarketing. Now I am 5months pregnant and resting at home. I wanna utilize my time by doing affiliate marketing from home.
- By G E on July 29, 2010, 3:42 pm G E
Hello, I am Claudia from Houston. I am graduate. I will be delivering a baby soon. I don't want to get back to work immediately after my delivery. So I am searching for some good work from home options after delivery?
- By T E on August 9, 2010, 2:26 pm T E
Hello, I am carrying my first baby. Presently working as a secretary for a liaison office of a US based company. I reside in Houston. I need to be at home after two months. So I am looking for an opportunity to work at home...
- By Brisa on September 2, 2010, 10:21 am Brisa
I am Brisa from Houston. I am interested graphic and designing works. I have more than 4 years of experience as a graphic designer. I am really interested in doing some graphic designing work from home. Can you give me some tips and advise where I can find this work in Houston. I am waiting for your reply. Please send me your complete work details and terms & condition and sample (demo) work. Thank you.
- By PRG on September 4, 2010, 1:58 pm PRG
Hey there, I am in my early pregnancy, just 4 weeks, I have already taken leave from my full time jobs, I am looking for part time jobs for pregnant women in houston, I cant go out and work, can you help me in fining good work from home jobs for pregnant females in houston.
- By H J on September 8, 2010, 8:31 am H J
Hello, I am actually studying in a university but I have no way to complete my studies as I am carrying a child. For that purpose I chose internet jobs available in my city. It would be great if you can help me find the right job.
- By S T on September 19, 2010, 3:25 pm S T
Dear Sir, I don't work as I am pregnant. I get more free time, so I want to make use of it. But I don't want to invest because I have been cheated so many times. please give me a loyal suggestion as I like to work hard.
- By F T on September 23, 2010, 3:40 pm F T
I am looking for part-time data entry job from home and that too without investment or referral.The work should be genuine in nature and identity proof of the organization( like address or contact no.)should be provided.Please notify me if my services are required, on the given email id.
- By K P on September 25, 2010, 2:39 pm K P
Hello, I am in my 4th month of pregnancy, I have time to work online from my home. I can type and enter data entry, I am a finance Graduate but not working these days. I am very much interested in work from home & I expect good work...
- By S R on September 28, 2010, 3:34 pm S R
I worked in a private company as HR having 3 plus yrs of experience. now being a house wife due to pregnancy. I can do any suitable jobs which I can do at home related to typing, like working with word, excel. I am staying at Houston.
- By R D on October 31, 2010, 4:58 pm R D
Hi I have given birth to child and intend to start home based job by Feb-2011. I am IT engineer with exp in background screening (ITES) and sales coordination (Packaging). Kindly suggest me genuine job/work
- By V S on November 8, 2010, 1:00 pm V S
Hello, I am going t o be a mom. Not working now. I have two year experience in data entry job. So I want to do data entry from home for a trusted company but without registration fee. If there is any job, send me details on my mail.
- By G B on November 29, 2010, 3:30 pm G B
Hello Sir, I am really interested in online typing job Houston without any investment or registration. Could you please help me in getting the company names where I can find this job? Waiting for your reply.
- By M H on January 1, 2011, 4:02 pm M H
Hello, I'm a graduate to be mom. I'm interested in working from home side-by-side. I have an excellent typing speed. An authentic Data-entry or content writing job is what I'm interested in. I'm looking for an authentic employer.
- By F E on February 6, 2011, 3:43 pm F E
Hello, I completed my graduation in 2006 and MBA in 2009.I was working with an AMC before,but I left my job after my pregnancy. Right now I am looking out for job which I can start again with full effort,and once again I want to be self dependent.
- By alex newman on May 15, 2011, 1:08 am Hi my name is Alex, I just found out that I am pregnant with twins, 8 weeks to be exact. I also have a 3 year old daughter. I unfortunately will be raising these children alone, my husband decided he wanted more than this kind of life style. So, here I am seeking some type of employment. I have data entry and administrative office experience. I do have a high school diploma and some college credits. I am currently unemployed as you know, so I am seeking any type of work that is available to me. I live in Bessemer, Alabama and I have my own desktop PC to work with. I hope you can find me something to not only benefit myself but some position where I can benefit your company. I am flexible and prepared to work long hours if needed. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Alex Newman
- Last Updated on July 22, 2010, 1:36 pm
- Page Created on July 22, 2010, 1:33 pm