Women have great responsibilities to meet. Working full time is quite impossible. Nowadays, Women are choosing work from home jobs so that they can spend more quality time with their family as well as get a more flexible work option. With the advent of the internet this has become very easy and feasible.
Work from Home for Women Over 50 Age
Some Best jobs available for Women include:
- Freelance Writer: Women who have good writing talent can take up writing as a good career alternative. Writing allows Women a great deal of flexibility. They can time their schedule according to their convenience. Also, working from home is often a given. Interestingly renowned working Women are writers, are Harry Potter's "mom," J.K. Rowling and author of The Deep End of the Ocean, Jacquelyn G. Mitchard.
When it comes to writing the best option available is online writing. Women can easily do content writing. It is all about doing some research from the net and putting information in your words. Apart from writing, Women can even do copy editing and proof reading online jobs. All these jobs are goog and help women spend their off-time quite fruitfully.
- Use Your Creativity: If Women have a knack for web design, graphics or writing they can turn it into a work from home job. These flexible schedule jobs need high degree of proficiency. If Women can prove that they don't have to look back.
Part-Time, Temporary Jobs for 50+
If Women are interested working outside the home on a part-time or temporary basis they have plenty of choices. Plenty of companies offer professional-level temporary assignments that can help Women get employed without a full-time commitment. When you work for such companies you do not have to travel or work nights or weekends. You can work from your home.
Online Jobs for 50 Years Old
Other jobs open for Women include online data entry, content writing, direct sales, or network marketing. Women can even start online marketing through ebay or amazon.
Other Jobs for Women
- Teachers Jobs: One of the best jobs for Women is to teach. There is always a scarcity of good teachers. As teachers or instructors, Women can get friendly working schedules, plenty of vacation time as well as chances of working in extra hours through private tutoring.
- Registered Nurse: Becoming a registered nurse is also a very good option for Women. Registered nurses are in high demand in hospitals and teaching institutions alike. Women can even enjoy flexibility in scheduling.
- By USHA ANAND on May 21, 2010, 10:06 am I am a teacher by profession with 12 years of teaching experience . I teach physics, chemistry and maths from class 7 to 10 of cbsc schools for the age group 12yrs to 15yrs. I would like to teach on line but I need some guidance and help to teach the subjects effectively over internet. I stay in Visakhapatnam ,Andhra Pradesh, India. My qualification is b.sc b.ed.
- By Sara on June 9, 2010, 2:03 pm Hi there, I am in USA, I am looking for jobs over 50 years old midlife women. I have 2 kids, but I cant go out and work for full time jobs. I am looking for some part time jobs for 50 years old people.
- By JN on July 9, 2010, 10:24 am JN
Hello, I am a working woman from New York. I am a BA degree holder. Now I am interested in free home based job. Kindly send me details of the job like - What is the nature of work? Is there any time schedule? Can we do the work during present working hours? Whether training will be provided? I can work even Saturday and Sunday also. Please contact me.
- By A D on July 9, 2010, 2:34 pm A D
Hey there, I am going to complete 50 in next month, I am retiring from my full time job, I am now looking for some best careers for women over 50 years. Can you help me in finding some good jobs a women can do in Detroit, MI. Thanks ahead.
- By M D on July 10, 2010, 6:52 am M D
My mother is 53 years old. She is a good learner but due to her leg injury, she can't go out for a job. She used to be a food retail supervisor in a supermarket. She can speak Spanish, English and French. Do you know of any work from home opportunity for my mom? She is good at using computer also.
- By R W on July 11, 2010, 4:07 pm R W
Hello Sir, Presently I am 50years old and have 17 years of experience in teaching English & Geography in reputed Schools. I have a good Computer knowledge too. I am looking for a work from home like online teaching.
- By M R S on July 12, 2010, 2:08 pm M R S
Hey there, I would like know what are the top 5 part time jobs for 50 year olds. I am planning my retirement in next couple of months, but I don't want to sit idle, I want to utilize my time to its best, I am staying in New York and want to get an idea what jobs a women who is over 50 can do at home?
- By N T on July 12, 2010, 3:01 pm N T
Hello, I am a working woman. I have done a diploma in HR. I am looking for a full time job in Kmart Store in Texas as I am one of the regular customer of Kmart, when ever I shop around I feel that by making lots of attractive changes we can increase sales and make customer happy. so I am looking to make a settled career in Kmart Department Store.. I stay in Texas.
- By X T on July 14, 2010, 2:30 pm X T
Hey there, my mother is planning to get retired from his current job. She is very active and interested to work from home. She has a sound knowledge of computer. Kindly suggest some good computer related job for her.
- By K O on July 15, 2010, 2:01 pm K O
Hello, It is a wise decision to do some online part time jobs after retirement. It helps us to work in comfort. But the problem is that some of them are fake. I also want to do this type of job but it should be genuine and scamfree.
- By T L on July 18, 2010, 11:12 am T L
Hi, this is Maria from from New York. I am working with a food company. I would like to do part time job from home as I getting retired from previous job soon. Please provide the job details. As I have system at home I can finish the job on time. Thank you.
- By X X on July 20, 2010, 3:40 pm X X
Hello dear, I am 53 years old. I have a good knowledge of computers i.e internet and its applications. Also I have a good speed in typing on computer keyboard. I owned my computer and internet connection at home. I need to get some handsome figure for which I need your guidance and help to fulfill my dream of working from home. I give assurance for best of my performance in satisfying the work assigned to me. Thanking You...
- By A V on July 25, 2010, 5:41 am A V
Hello, I am 51 years old having two daughters. I am suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis and am not able to move around much. I am Post graduate in English. I want to keep myself busy and feel that I am not doing anything. I can do some data entry or any other light job from home. Can you please suggest any work please?
- By O P on July 25, 2010, 5:59 am O P
Hello, I am a working women working as admin officer in a Private concern in USA and will soon be taking retirement. I am interested to work in part time and I have a very good knowledge of computers and typing. I am seeking some online job.
- By K S on July 28, 2010, 2:14 pm K S
Dear sir, I am from Chicago. Actually I am job holder but will be quitting soon as I am 50. I wanted to do some home based jobs. I have my own system. I will start with part time based if it is satisfactory, I will change with full time depending upon work. Thank you.
- By Jolly on July 29, 2010, 2:30 pm Jolly
Hey there, I used to teach in University of Michigan, now I am retiring from my profession and I am looking for some part time jobs a women over 60 years can do at her home. Can you give me list of companies and employers who are outsourcing work from home jobs to elderly people like me?
- By K S on July 31, 2010, 7:08 am K S
Hello, I am a Sentia aged 57years. I am good at copy writing and browsing. I am looking for part time jobs without any investment. I have a PC with internet. I can work for 2-3 hrs daily.Please suggest work which is suitable for me.
- By T M on August 2, 2010, 2:57 pm T M
hello dear, I am turning 50 very soon. I want any type of home based job. I am sincere and hard working.I am looking for an online typing or data entry job without reg. fee or any investment. Please send information regarding these. Kindly respond soon.
- By G C on August 3, 2010, 9:53 am G C
Hello, I am a retired professional 62 years old. I have held positions of Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and Vice President marketing in Agrofood Industry. I am interested in consultancy work and Training of young executives. I live in New Jersey.
- By J V on August 6, 2010, 4:37 am J V
Hello, I am 56 years old staying in Portland. I have 2 years of experience in computer typing. I have a PC with Internet facility at home. Please let me know whether any computer related jobs are available without any investment.
- By M L on August 9, 2010, 6:57 am M L
Respected Sir, I am looking part time home based job. I have my own laptop. Please let me know if you have any kind of part time/online home based jobs for me. I am turning 50 next month.
Thank you so much.
- By Manju on August 19, 2010, 3:07 am I am a Post Graduate who has been doing administrative job in a company who is into exports and imports. Now after 20 years I wish to work from home. I am very comfortable in writing. I have been reading about transcription work. This is exactly the type of work that I have been looking for. I am confident of 100% accuracy in my work. I would like to request companies who provide transcription work to give me an opportunity. I would submit my work within the stipulated time.
Looking forward for an opportunity in this field.
Thanks & regards
- By Z L on August 21, 2010, 4:20 pm Z L
Hello, I am working as a teacher in a high school. I will be taking retirement very soon. So, I am seeking a job in the field that would exploit my skill and knowledge gathered in the past years of my education. I would appreciate an opportunity to work in your esteemed organization, which is spearing ahead into new edge of technology.
- By F C on August 23, 2010, 3:20 pm F C
Hello, I am about 50 years old. I want to work in part time, I am in finance services I have done graduation in business administration I want work from home as I have a Knee joint pain. I would to know is free to join or is the one of the best I can think. I am from Philippines.
- By G G on September 1, 2010, 4:16 pm G G
My sister and I are college graduates having Master’s degrees in Mathematics. We both are more than 50 years of age. We need online work from home jobs requiring 20-25 hours per week but most of the employers require trained professionals in this age range. What types of online jobs available for seniors like us? Need some useful suggestions.
- By D R on September 7, 2010, 2:01 pm D R
I am Kelly and now working with a software company as a team project coordinator. Will be taking retirement soon. So I will have much time to do some side work. It will be great if I get some part time job after retirement.
- By K D on September 20, 2010, 1:36 pm K D
Hi, I am dedicated and hard working Retired, before I was working as a Accounts manager, Graduate, Good communication,Good computer Literacy, I am from NJ and I want to do work from home based job..or I am looking a data entry works from home without investment.So, please let me know the details of how do I get the data entry jobs online.
- By V C on September 21, 2010, 5:00 pm V C
Hello, please tell me about data entry job without investment. I am interested in this. I want to work and utilize my time in someways as I am retired. I am looking at doing some part time work, please send me information.
- By K T on October 7, 2010, 3:35 pm K T
Sir, I have visited your site.I want to do some good data entry or any online internet jobs mainly home based so that I can make maximum amount of income. It should not include any kind of investment.please send me the details regarding this.Thanking You.
- By Dorothy Tyler on November 2, 2010, 10:08 am I am 50 yr old woman who has worked since age 16, now i'm unemployed been w/o work since Oct 2009. I have looked everywhere but I was fired because I lost my temper so it's hard for me for my age & reason for leaving last employ but I'm tired of not knowing if i will have a place to stay or not. I am divorced & have 3 daughters with me 2 of them unemployed but in college the oldest work in retail If I could find legitimate job to do @ home that would be great...
- By T G on November 16, 2010, 10:51 am T G
Hello dear, I am in hurry to join this job because I have good typing skill and computer knowledge also. I have completed my graduation in Computer Science. At present I am free at home without any Job. I want any type of home based typing jobs in Florida, without investment. Due to financial problem I am urged to do something sitting at home.
- By E I on December 24, 2010, 3:28 pm E I
Hello, I am interested in typing jobs. Would like to know the details of genuine websites that would get me a good salary for the excellent accuracy and speed I have in typing. Thanking you in advance.
- By J P on January 4, 2011, 3:26 pm J P
Hello, I am living in IL and am looking for an opportunity to work from home. ... I am looking for data entry job work from home. I am a Graduate. ... I want the job like data typing where I can work at home through net ...
- By Yvonne on January 23, 2011, 8:36 pm Hello, I'm a woman age 59 years of age. A retired telephone worker of thirty five years. I've also worked in the retail field as a windowcovering consultant for the last three years. In much of my years on the job, data entry have been mostly used in both jobs. I would like to now work at home, online, full time, in the field of data entry. I'm seriously searching for online work, but I've run into so many scams that I don't know what's real or what isn't. I stay in the suburbs of Chicago, Il. Please direct me in finding suitable full-time online employment.
- By Pauline on February 16, 2011, 11:31 am Hi, I am a women who loves fashion since when I was 13 years of age,I am 54 years of age, and I am a seamstress very creative I can design anything. I did not go to school for fashion design, I did my dress making in Zimbabwe with Girl Guides association I can design I can cut and sew, then from that time am working on my own and I can teach dressmaking, now I am looking for a job to teach dressmaking.
- By Sue Walker on April 6, 2011, 12:40 pm Teaching is NOT a great choice at the moment as there are so few jobs available!
I am currently working a short term teaching contract(full-time)to cover a maternity leave, but in the present climate I am too expensive for many schools as I have been qualified for 30 yrs.
I love working with kids but I think it's a mistake to imply that teaching has lots of opportunities for the over 50s- that's just not true!
- Last Updated on October 5, 2010, 3:34 pm
- Page Created on December 16, 2009, 7:45 am