Europe offers many US government overseas jobs. A glance through U.S. Government Jobs site reveals that Europe has over 4,300 US government job postings. The bulk of these jobs are across the armed forces based in Europe. Besides these, job openings are also available in other federal agencies like the State Department.
The US government has both skilled and semi-skilled jobs for Americans willing to work in Europe. America’s military bases in Europe are in need of huge number of civilians to run the base in various ways. For instance, a US base camp requires about 120 bowling equipment repairers throughout Europe.
Other skilled positions available for Americans in Europe are restaurant jobs, computer maintenance jobs, and a wide variety of engineering jobs. Many of the available positions are entry level jobs for Americans. Most US military jobs are based in Germany, UK, Italy, and some other European countries.
Jobs for Americans in Europe
- Jobs for Americans are also available in American MNCs based in Europe.
- Renowned MNCs require American based employees to run the show.
- For instance KFC and Mcdonalds has openings for chef position in Europe.
- Likewise other Europe based heavy industries depend on Americans for conducting business.
- Seasonal and part time jobs like summer and nanny jobs for Americans in Europe are also available in plenty.
- If you wish to avail US government jobs in Europe you can go through sites like U.S. Government Jobs, Federal Government Jobs and Federal Job Search to get an idea of the positions available.
- From these sites you can get idea about the eligibility criteria, hiring trends, as well as other vital information.
Jobs for American’s in Europe can be found in plenty across major European cities.