Want to start business, but do not have capital to start? In today's world of computers and internet you can easily start your own business with little or no investment. Blow find some nice tips and profitable ideas to start business without capital in India.
All great businessmen started their careers with acute shortage of funds. They succeeded because their approach was positive and needless to say different from others. In today's world of computers and internet you can get started with your business with absolute ease. You need to follow certain strategies.
How to Start a Business without Investment
- Every business needs activities like enlisting, renting office or retail space, hiring, etc. Delay all such activities until your business starts breaking even. This can best be done if you start working from home.
- Strive to do everything yourself. Do not hire an expert.
- Don't hire lawyers, technical people or assistants for your work. You can get plenty of advice from the internet. There are many free websites which give you good advice.
- Try to do all your financial statements for your business yourself. Do it in your excel. This will spare you the cost of a CPA or bookkeeper .
- Do not splurge on advertisements. Instead build your own website and try to popularize it.
- Do go for a top end domain name; aim for the ones on the cheaper side; you can find plenty of them.
- Take print out of your website with a few attractive words and paste it at important junctions of the city.
- Simultaneously start your own blog and write about the problems you face or the business ideas you have. People will respond to your queries or views. It can be a good measure of the impact of your moves.
- Get a free business website at www.wordpress.com. Create pages like experience, rates, testimonials, availability, etc.
- Rent a small both in a local fair or festival. If you cannot, print a leaflet and spread your views or advertise your products and services. Talk to interested people and get their feedback.
- Post an offer on craigslist and videos on youtube with links to your website
- Write a good article and send it to popular websites. Do not forget to include your byline. Get some knowledge on how to use Google Adwords. Do little investment and see whether its working or not.
These ways will help you popularize your business and get quite a few clients. Invest your profits into renting a proper office space and hiring employees.
Question from User
Question : Hi, I came visit your website and Im interested to learning more about online business. Please teach me some good ideas of the online Business. What is required and what is eligibility? How much is time to open business? Where open a Bank Account in India for Online Business (Indian Bank, HDFC/ UTI/SBI)
aidi_in on Fri 03-Feb-2006 03:09 AM
Answer: Hi, thanks for your post. I am not sure and dont have much idea about requirement, eligibility, bank accounts etc options. You can instead browse the site details completely and understand them all by yourself. This will be better for you. If you, in case, still having any confusion you can contact them directly thru the contact us page. You can drop your query there so that the people behind the site can respond to your question accordingly. It is always better for all to make direct approach but seek guidelines to proceed.
I appreciate your concern, I am also concerned that whether your efforts will give you right and expected result or not. So be careful about this and keep this in your mind. I hope this reply finds you happy. Incase of confusion still resting in your mind, feel free to post your query again. Please do not make any specific query like these as I do not represent them and I have to respond questions upto which I am allowed to. So keep searching for more and more information as I am sure the information is given there. May be you did not yet try the different colored texts or the links the provided on the page. All information are actually there. Allow sometimes for you to go thru the site once more. You will find all information.