Moms and house wives can work while taking care of their family routine work
Moms are often placed in a tricky and risky spot - to choose between work and their families.
Although we live in a world where nannies and house maids are the actual home runners, there are still those who see real value for a mother to take a significant role in looking after a family. Children usually take after the character of those people whose care they are left under.
So essentially, the parents remain largely just sources of funds while the parenting role is undertaken by house-helps. This has other bitter side effects too since they are sometimes left to do everything, from cooking to serving meals to spreading beds.
On the other hand, it is unfair to insist that mothers stay at home in today's competitive world. First of all, the husband's income may not suffice to cater for the myriad needs. And no human being is indispensable. How is the mother to cope in case she finds herself remaining the sole bread winner?
This is where work-at-home opportunities can save the situation, allowing mothers to stay at home yet have a steady source of income. So what should a mother do?
She can create a web site and build an online store. Nowadays the cost of creating a web site is relatively low yet it will have a global reach. After building an online store, she will need to drive traffic to it.
If she is not business oriented, she can apply for telecommuting jobs. There are many companies that have realized it is cheaper to operate with virtual workers than having a huge physical office. Some of them pay by the hour relatively well. To be successful, mom and housewifes should polish her resume and skills high competitions.
Indeed, she can even be innovative and daring to convince the people she has been working for that she can operate a virtual office from home. Depending on what she has been doing, she can connect through the company's intranet and have access to all her work.
Today's work from home opportunities have made it possible for the mother to work full time yet still be able to look after her home, something that many fathers are poor at.
- By Madhuri Gadiraju on November 18, 2009, 3:31 am Hi, I am a 31 year old housewife from Hyderabad.I have 2 children.The elder one is 4 yr old and the younger lone is 2 yr old.I have an experience of 3 yrs in Java,JSP, Servlets.Right now I am at home looking after my children.Kindly suggest an investment free data entry job for moms
- By Subhasree subhasmita Sahoo on December 8, 2009, 9:52 am Hi I am a housewife and presently doing nothing. I want to engage myself in some job which i can do on line from home. I am graduate in Arts. I can do type writing job,data entry job etc. I am staying at Bharuch, Gujarat. If there is any job for my profile kindly inform me through my mail address.
- By Neha Sahay on December 14, 2009, 8:13 am hii I am29 yrs old. I amhouse wife and a mother of 7 months old baby. i have to take care of her so i cannot go out for job. I have done graduation in history, MBA in marketing. I have basic knowledge of computer. i have 2 yrs teaching experience also. im intrested in solving online assignment. Kindly help me in getting free online job according to my requirement.
- By sheeba on December 18, 2009, 6:27 am hi, i am a housewife from tirunelveli. i am seeking a home based job since i have a daughter of 8 yrs. i have finished my BBA and i am 25 yrs old. Pls let me know if any home based job is available for BBA.
- By Rehana on January 25, 2010, 1:50 am Dear Sir/Madam,
My sister is a house wife having 5 yrs old son. She has completed her education upto secondary school only. She stay in Hyderabad and being a Muslim she has no option to go out and work. She wants to do something to fulfill her child's better education. So, I request you to help her out to give some basic work which she can do at home. she has no computer knowledge.
Please let me know if something can be done on this issue. waiting for your quick reply.
Thanks & Regards,
- By rupali kunakawalekar on February 15, 2010, 12:31 am Hi, I stay in Dombivali. I am a housewife taking care of my one and half year baby. I passed my Company Secretary exams but not yet completed 15 months training. I am also pursuing LLB last year. I am looking for a work that can be done from home and no need to go out....
- By Roopa on February 21, 2010, 11:23 am Hi I am29 yrs old. I am staying in Bangalore. I ama house wife and a mother of 1 and half year old baby. I have done Diploma in Secretarial Practice and I was working as a HR recruiter for MNC company, presently I am not working and looking for home based jobs. Please suggest me a investement free jobs.
Thanks and Regards
- By m.malini latha on February 26, 2010, 8:00 am Hi, I am a homemaker with two small children studying in first standard and KG. So I think they need more attention. I have completed my graduation in English and Hindi literature and at present I am doing my masters in both the languages. I am looking for a good home based job that reflects my talent. I can do data entry job as well as teaching as I have two years experience in teaching.
- By aparna on March 8, 2010, 3:23 am Respected Sir/Madam, I am Aparna from Hyderabad. I am a housewife and mother of a 10years old son. I have masters degree in English literature and haven't actually worked before. I want to start some work from home. I am very fluent in English and good at proof reading. I am good in writing articles especially about animals and our cultures and traditions etc. I would really appreciate it if you can help me find a job that suits my skills and keep me posted about the progress. Thank you.
- By Revathy Sundara Varadhan on March 13, 2010, 2:04 am Hi,This is Revathy residing in Chennai. I am a homemaker. I completed my graduation in B.A. History. Also I have done diploma course in yoga and computer application. I am looking for home based jobs. Please let me know the development.
- By savitha sonar on April 6, 2010, 5:16 am I am a mother having one year kid presently working in a small firm as receptionist, I have done my B.com from Bangalore University, I have also done diploma in commercial practice in which it includes short hand & typing so I have very good typing skills. I have basic computer knowledge including internet. I am looking for part time jobs so that i can add some credit to my family. Any kind of typing jobs, data entry jobs, e-mailing jobs, form filling jobs or any suitable job without any investment. I am staying in Bangalore, old airport road. Kindly suggest some part time jobs. Thank you
- By Arpana Kotkar on April 6, 2010, 10:28 am Hi, I am Mrs Arpana Kotkar age 24, I have married recently & have enough time at home. I was a teacher for playgroup & JrKg but now at home due to personal reason. Please do suggest me some online work from home.
- By Parul on May 25, 2010, 4:51 am Hi, I am a housewife from Mumbai,I am 42 yrs old,I am B.com.& I Have Experience of accounts & office work of 10yrs. Right now I am Insurance advisor. I can do Data entry,Tally A/c, dtp etc. Because of my daughters I am not going for job. Please suggest me a genuine investment free job at home.
- By sangita panda on June 16, 2010, 7:40 am Hello, I am a Sangita a house wife staying at New Delhi wanted to some data entry job sitting at home as my kids are small. I am P.G in Sociology and also done diploma in Lib & Inf sc.I have also work experience of billing asst in a logistic company for about 5 years.
I can do any kind of typing job, online form filling job.
- By KANIKA on August 5, 2010, 6:40 am I,m a housewife recently married.My inlaws are not int interested to go out for a job.My educational Qualification: M.Sc(C.S),MBA,B.Ed. I had worked as a computer lecturer in A+ grade(by Naac)college. Presently I stay at home in Jalandhar (Punjab,India).I'm looking for any online jobs whether of Data conversion or Data entry.
- By anuradha on August 10, 2010, 8:15 am I am Anuradha a housewife staying in Bangalore Vijaynagar area. I have no prior experience.I am looking for a part time job or online work from home.
I am a creative person and can speak 4 languages .
- By Neha Khatri on August 17, 2010, 6:01 am Hai,I am a student of B.tech 2nd year.I am from a middle family. Please suggest me a genuine online job.I am good at studies. I can do data entry,typing job and tuition also.I have only 1 hour to work on due to unavailability of internet connection of myself.
- By Asra Sultana on August 26, 2010, 10:12 am Hello' I am a Bcom graduate and a home maker.I have the basic knowledge of computer browsing and seeking home based job which I will do it with my full effort and honesty.I am looking for Form filling job.I stay in Hyderabad.Please help me .
- By priya pant on September 24, 2010, 12:13 am Hello...I am a housewife from Jammu and I have done fashion designing diploma course from Delhi and I have work experience also as a designer and as a merchandiser too.now I am looking for a job which I can do from my home. I just wanna know that is there any job for me which I can do in my free time at home.kindly suggest me an investment free job for housewife. I would be really thankful to you if you can suggest me anything ASAP.
- By Rekha Nair on January 12, 2011, 3:25 am Hi, I am a housewife from Mumbai, I am 31 yrs old, and have 1.5 yr old daughter. I did my B.Tech (Chemical) and have experience of 4yrs in Environmental engineering field.Right now at home to give attention to my child. Please suggest me a genuine investment free job for moms.
- By gagandeep kaur on January 30, 2011, 6:42 am . I am a housewife.
. Good communication and writing skills.
. I am not working anywhere.
. I am looking for a investment free online job work which is easy to operate and gives me good income.
. New Delhi.
- By Smitha.A on April 2, 2011, 12:46 pm Hi,I'm a housewife from Hyderabad. I have 3 year old son.Since there is no one at home to take care of my son ,I have to stay at home. At the same time I would like to make an income by working from home. I studied basic course in computer. We dont have a computer at home. Is there any work that I can do at home. Waiting for your reply.
- By NIYATI on May 2, 2011, 10:59 pm hi,
At present I am a housewife and a nursing mother of 11 month baby.I have done my B.Pharma and also done job for 3 years.I have a knowledge of computers.what job I can do from home which is related to my qualification or any other which I can do from home. I am in Dehradun please give me suggestion.
- By juthika ghose on May 17, 2011, 6:51 am i am a house wife mother of 1 year child. My educational qualification is MA in Mathematics with three year experience in teaching at private Engineering College. Currently I am staying in Delhi with my husband and one year old child. Now I want to do job from home so that I can take care my child. please suggest.
- By Misha Mukhra on May 24, 2011, 1:40 am I am Misha from Gurgaon,i did MBA and currently i am not working,i don't want to do job bcoz i am not interested to do job under some boss,i want to start my own business where i can contribute my skills,i am really confused what to do..so please let me know what is the best i can do..i want to all types of business but special reference to home based..
- By Rushita on May 30, 2011, 3:05 am I am a mom i am already engaged in church work but also want to share my husband's burden financially as well.Looking for a descent paying job.Please do email me when u get my message.Not interested in doing any job which involves wrong message or motive.
- By pooja chopra on June 1, 2011, 7:10 am i am pooja chopra residing in bangalore. ia m a housewife with a 2 year old child. i am a b.com graduate. ia want to do data entry ,typing based work from home.pls help me and reply through my email id
- By ANJALI on June 13, 2011, 4:27 am Hi, I am a housewife from Delhi, I am 29 yrs old, and have 3yrs old son. I did B.com,Website Designing and have worked for3 yrs in a website company as an assistant website designer.Right now at home to give attention to my child. Please suggest me a genuine investment free job for moms, I can do data entry, typing, etc.
- Last Updated on June 22, 2011, 5:37 am
- Page Created on April 19, 2009, 11:55 pm