Question : i am a housewife with lots of spare time,would like to work from home.can u help pls.
By tiyaa_87 on Mon Thu 13-Mar-2008 09:58 AM
Housewives are very lucky with their spare time. They have a lot of it and they can make a great use of it by doing various jobs. As being a housewife and to do your house hold duties you must stick to your home for long times even if you have spare time intervals between your duties. Cheer up! You can make use of this time in an excellent way , just type the magic word in any search engine "online job" and you will find yourself in front of a huge gate that will transfer you from an ordinary housewives into a home business owner who can do many jobs using her own computer in her spare time.
You can do typing, online selling on eBay, simple data entry, data typing and all what you can handle considering your work qualifications and time to spare on your computer. I can assure you, that in a short period of time you will not have any concerns about what your kids put in the supermarket cart because your credit card balance will be always be positive!!!!! Mark my words.
- By kranti on November 15, 2009, 1:41 pm My name is kranti. I graduated in the year 2004.I did my MSC.Before i work as a tester in software company. Currently I am housewife and looking for job.I have a kid with 8month. I want to work from home.I want to start something new without further investing. I am looking for online work for my family credit. i want to help to my husband to his financial problem. I have the facility of Internet at home.
- By shweta on February 23, 2010, 12:04 am My name is Shweta.I graduated in year1998 .I did BSC(maths). I have no work experience as i have not done any job ever. I have 2 children aging 10 & 8 years. I want to work from home. I am looking for online work. I have the facility of internet at home.
- By neha khandelwal on March 9, 2010, 5:11 am Hello Sir, My name is Neha. I have done my graduation in the year 2007. Currently I am a housewife and looking for a job. I am looking for some online work to support my family. Kindly reply.
- By sujata on April 7, 2010, 3:40 am Hello Sir, I am a housewife. I want to do some work from home. Can you please give me full information about online data entry work from home? Also give me some contact no. of Gurgaon's companies so that I can get the full information for this.
- By USHA on April 11, 2010, 5:58 am Hi, I am Usha residing in Bangalore. I am a homemaker & mother of 2 kids. I have done B.Ahistory,multimedia course & paintings. I want to do something from home. Would you help me develop? Thank you.
- By JUITA on April 13, 2010, 5:56 am I am housewife. My qualification is B.com, ICWA. I am working in Gammon India Ltd. I am looking for work from home . I will give preference to the account type of work. Waiting for positive reply. What kind of work you provide?
- By Harini on April 17, 2010, 7:44 am Hi, I am house wife,residing in Bangalore, I am Looking for part time work from home jobs in bangalore, Can you guide me how can I find right job?
- By RENU on February 3, 2011, 8:01 am My name is renu.. I want to work from home. I am looking for online work. I have the facility of internet at home.i will do sincerely.
- By GURMINDER on February 5, 2011, 6:38 am I am a house wife. i want to do online work in my spare time & i want to help my husband to his financial problem.Please suggest me & give me full information related to my city Ludhiana.
- By usha on June 7, 2011, 2:30 am Hello, I am Usha of 37years. I am a mother of 14 year old son and staying in Thailand.i'm a commerce graduate in 1995.i know little drawing and painting as well.as i have ample time with me i'm in search of an online job. i wasn't a career woman so I dont have any work experience.can you help me suggest a job suitable to me.i'm sincere and hard working having net connection at home.hoping positively.thank you
- Last Updated on June 26, 2011, 1:35 pm
- Page Created on April 18, 2009, 1:42 pm