Question : i need free home based data entry. i have no credit and debit card.
By suman kalra on Mon 25-Feb-2008 04:22 PM
Answer: No problem if you don't have any credit or debit card! There are plenty of openings that will directly give you jobs. With the improved computerization workout, you can find quite many data entry workouts that will grant you a better opportunity to work from your home. Home based work is also not really easy! The harder you work from your home, the better you can enjoy your work, that is general saying. Sitting far aside from your computer and saying that you work from your home will never benefit you anyway. The tougher and closer you work with your data entry projects, the better and huger the amount will get credited to your bank.
Credit card and debit card is not a problem at all! Most of the companies that grant data entry jobs as a home based work will merely ask your bank account number and transact the amount directly to the respective bank. Home based data entry works are merely simpler, as most of the companies are dearly looking forward for people who can give the entry of data to their database. Some will deal with excel or spread sheet data entry works, whereas some might request for PDF to word typing data entry work. Considering it overall, they are absolutely simple to handle and moreover they produce better income for your every overture.
More Questions . . .
Question: Dear Sir/madam,
I wish to apply for free home based data entry jobs provided by you. I work for real estate industry and like to do this job as a part time.
I have a knowledge of computers and good typing speed.
Looking forward for great carrier opportunity with you.
I you wish please contact me
By sourabh mishra on Wed 02-May-2007 05:57 PM
Answer: Thanks for your interest. I appreciate the effort you are exerting to maximize your knowledge and skills, given that you would want to work online besides your real estate industry job. I would like to congratulate you because you have chosen the right job. Data entry jobs are relatively not demanding and are facile to perform. The most important thing is that you would have to make sure to deliver the tasks you are assigned on time and with no mistakes at all.
Data entry jobs would require you to have good typing speed (rate per minute) and familiarity with word processing and spreadsheets software because you will be doing the majority of your work through such programs. In order to be best and most accurately valued when applying to a data entry job, you will have to see what your typing rate is. You can do so through websites which provide tests for measuring the speed and accuracy of your typing.
It would be great having you work with me. Just send me your capabilities and capacity (typing software knowledge, typing speed... etc) as well as your contact information, most importantly, your e-mail so that I would be able to prompt you as soon as I need you.
I wish you a fruitful career online.
- By Lakshmi on November 18, 2009, 12:47 am Hi, I am a technical writer and wanted to do some freelance jobs and so would like to startup with online parttime jobs such as Data entry, form filling, content writing, content translating, content editing, and content management. Please contact me on my email address if there are any openings/requirements.
- By Syed Zaheer on January 25, 2010, 6:42 pm Hello, I am from Bangalore. I am currently working in a leading BPO. I am looking for an additional job which I can do from home. Please give me data entry or any system related work.
Looking forward for your reply.
- By Ananda Kumaar K.R. on April 27, 2010, 11:46 am Sir, I am Ananda Kumaar from Chennai, India. I am working in a MNC Company as BPO Employee. I am BCA. I have lot of free time. So I am planning to do some good data entry jobs. If you have any genuine website with good pay, please suggest me. I swear that my typing speed is 70-75 wpm. I am staying in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Last Updated on July 30, 2011, 3:18 am
- Page Created on April 18, 2009, 12:51 pm