BKC (Bandra Kurla Complex) is a very prominent and modern commercial complex which is found in the suburbs of Mumbai. It is a well-panned business hub that has successfully attracted large concentration of businesses and commercial activities from national and offshore investors. BKC is the first of the highly famed "Growth Centres" planned by MMRDA.
Most of the offices and commercial establishments that have come up in BKC have been constructed on marshy land. These offices fall under Block E and consist on 174,000 square meters of office space. Large numbers of jobs in BKC are accommodated in this block.
Part time and Full time Jobs in BKC
BKC houses both private and government offices which include banks, financial organizations, corporate offices and wholesale establishments. Here you will find ample scope to work on full time and part time basis. Some of the popular commercial structures which are found in BKC include:
- Bharat Diamond Bourse
- Dhirubhai Ambani International School
- American School of Bombay
- NSE (National Stock Exchange)
- Dow Chemicals
- Asian Heart Institute
- ICICI Bank
The business and commercial establishments which have mushroomed in BKC are known to offer a wide gamut of employment opportunities. These include both back office and front office jobs. Some of the popular jobs in Bandra Kurla Complex include:
- IT Head
- Software Engineer
- Application Programming
- Call Center
- Human Resource
- Finance Analyst
How to Get Jobs in BKC?
Most of the private jobs and vacancies in the corporate offices, banks and other commercial organizations located in BKC are advertised through local newspapers and various job portals. Candidates who intend to grab job opportunities that match their skills, experiences and other specifications are generally required to appear at walk-ins.
Job portals which inform about vacancies at BKC offer the facility to apply online. However, candidates who intend to grab government jobs are required to appear at eligibility test and subsequent interview.
- By D P on November 1, 2010, 3:10 pm D P
Respected sir, my self DEVENDRA PRASAD. I want part time job for 6 to 7 hours. I want computer data entry job. I want job near Bandra east or west. So please send me details how do I go about?
- By P Shah on November 8, 2010, 2:42 am I have done my post graduation,I am having a work exp of 2.5 years,I would like to work on full time basis. Previously my work experience was into channel sales and corporate sales. I am keen to do an office job ,I put up in Borivali,Kindly guide me as to how do I go about it?
- By M.ANTHONY S K on November 13, 2010, 5:28 am Good Evening Sir/Mam,
This is M.Anthony, I have completed my B-TECH (Aero)in 2008 Passed with 1st Class.But No Practical Knowledge.Due to my Financial Prob I was unable to go up with my Further Studies. I have an Exp of 6 months as a Tele-caller and got Promoted has Recruiter and worked for more than 1 year. So I want a job near or in the BKC.So kindly requesting you to send me the details.
- By Mrs. Mary Rodrigues on November 26, 2010, 11:19 am Myself Mary Rodrigues 45 years an Arts graduate with Secretarial Skills. Working as Front Office Executive - Office Admin at Fort Area 2.4 years exp. previous experience 7 years as Steno Secretary for Custom House Agent. Also worked in BPO Industry Intellenet & ICICI First Source Back office & Voice process. Looking for a Back/front Office (Admin) job at BKC or Bandra East as I stay at Kalina.
- By Raj Balakrishnan on December 24, 2010, 8:37 am Respected Sir,
My name is Raj Balakrishnan, staying in MIG Colony, Bandra East.I have worked for 17 years in HR/ADMIN for ABG and would like to work only in BKC. Preferably as Admin Manager any where in BKC. I am ready to do drivers job for few hours in BKC.
- By Russell Castellino on January 11, 2011, 9:16 am My name is Russell Castellino and I am a undergraduate with diploma in hotel management and I am looking out for a job in admin in a suitable organization in BKC.
- By SUMAIYA on January 30, 2011, 6:16 am Respected Sir, I want part time job for 6 to 7 hours. I want computer data entry job. I want job near Bandra east or west. So please send me details how do I go about?
- By Ms Hamida S Peerbhoy on March 1, 2011, 8:11 am I an retired Bank Manager. I am good in managing job and staff, having experience of 27 years in banking. Iam a commerce graduate with banking diploma CAIIB. Iam looking for part time work for 4 to 5 hours in the afternoon session. My age is 50 years. I have retired before 2 years. I stay in Bandra West. I would prefer to work for admin/backoffice job
- By Varun Bhavsar on March 23, 2011, 7:44 am Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student,I have just given my 12th boards and I am willing to do a job in my vacations. The job preferred by me would be of 'Data Entry'. I live in Bandra-East so I request you to give me a job some where nearby.
- By Sunitha Nair on May 25, 2011, 2:41 am Respected Sir/Madam
My name is Sunitha Nair. looking for a part time job near by. I stay in Bandra (east) near MIG Colony. I am commerce graduate. Passed typing 60 w.p.m. and have computer knowledge of MS Office. Apart from that, I have the expereince of reception cum computer operator
- By Sunitha Nair on June 7, 2011, 3:56 am I am a housewives, I have passed english typing 60 w.p.m., passed diploma in computer office (MS Office), I have passed B Com from Mumbai University in April 1997. Presently not working. I am looking for a job from home .i.e typing work or part time work . I stay in Bandra (East), Mumbai
- By Sunitha Nair on June 7, 2011, 4:01 am Respected Sir,
My name is Sunitha Nair. I stay in Bandra East. I have passed Graduation in Commerce from Mumbai University in April 1997. I have passed typing 60 w.p.m.. I have passed Diploma in Computer Office (Ms Word, Excel). Presently I am not working. I am looking for a job which I can do from home or looking for a part time job....
- By Mari Mheshwari P on July 19, 2011, 10:03 am Respected Sir,myself Maheshwari.I have passed my B com Graduation in commerce from Mumbai University in April 2010.I have passed Diploma in computer office.I stay in Kalina (E)and working in Kalina.I am looking for a full time job in Bandra (E).
- By Satish Alhat on July 30, 2011, 2:21 am I have more than 20 years of experience as Steno Secretary. I stay at Bandra (E). I am looking a full time job as Steno Secretary at BKC area.
- Last Updated on October 13, 2010, 2:29 pm
- Page Created on October 13, 2010, 2:29 pm