Telecommunications has begun to play a very important role in our lives. With advancement of technology in the field of telecommunications our dependence on it is simply growing by the day. To meet the increased needs telecom jobs in India have also increased by and large.
Telecommunication Courses in India
There are different institutes in the country which offer excellent courses on telecommunications. Telecom Institute located in New Delhi offers courses on information and telecommunication technology (ICT) in many sectors. Another prominent institute which offers different courses is the TNS Institute for Telecom, Noida.
The following courses of telecommunications are offered by the institutes
- Complete course on Designing Data Networks
- Complete course on Optical Networks like SDH, SONET, DWDM
- Complete course on Wireless Networks such as GSM, CDMA, and 3G
- Complete course on Next Generation Networks (NGN) and Broadband Technologies.
Scope of Telecom Jobs in India
- Telecommunication industry is developing at a fast pace. To meet the pace more and more openings are coming up in large numbers in big telecom companies like Reliance, British, Olive Telecom etc.
- The plum openings are mainly for engineering and management graduates. Engineers are in demand as the field is necessarily technical and designed by telecommunication engineers.
- Management graduates are required as many positions in this field require high level of project management skills.
- At the ground level, however there is also huge demand for support staff with the right set of skills. The ground staff needs to have some basic qualification.
- Today there is a convergence of the telecommunications industry with the aviation sector of the country. This again has led to the creation of more jobs.
- By K D on September 21, 2010, 4:47 pm K D
Hello,I have completed my B.E. in ET with 73% in 2009 and presently working as a off role employee in IDEA cellular limited .I have total experience of 1+ year,if there is any vacancy in switch please inform to me.
- By B NB on September 22, 2010, 4:00 pm B NB
Hello, I am working as project coordinator in Delhi based telecom company(vendor). I have also worked as Microwave Enggineer,BTS Engg,Quality Engg.
And wanna join Reliance Telecom.
I m B.Tech. degree holder.
- By C Z on September 22, 2010, 4:08 pm C Z
I am working on TATA indicom Postpaid as a Sales Manager in Sitapur.I have 4 years experience in Telecom sector. I have done Graduation.I am looking to change a job,so if any vacancy plz inform me.
- By Q A on September 24, 2010, 4:05 pm Q A
Willing to work as a key player in creative and challenging environment.
I am working at present in Axis Bank (Meera Bagh, New Delhi)as a Business Development Executive.Have u job plz help me.
- By G P on October 2, 2010, 4:04 pm G P
Hello sir, I am staying in Bangalore. I am working in tata indicom. I am b.tech from electronics and telecommunication. I am searching for some good job in reliance telecom.
- By Sarbjot Singh on October 6, 2010, 9:57 am I am diploma holder in electronics & comm. Engg. I have an 1 year experience in telecom(shivam infocom pvt. Ltd.,Haryana).if any job for me please inform me...
- By RITIKESH RAJ on October 14, 2010, 11:36 am Hello, I have passed my B.TECH from ECE in 2010 & I have worked in rf domain for 6 months . I am seeking a job in telecom sector in any vendor company .........
- By J L on October 28, 2010, 2:28 pm J L
I am Student , I am Able to do part time job or also night shift part time,I am HSC passed from Mumbai board , Currently working for V customer Pvt ltd. Its an BPO for MC Donalds Process Customer Care , I Have experience of 3 Years as Customer care Executive , I stay in Dombivli
- By T P on November 18, 2010, 1:48 pm T P
Dear Sir,I did my B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from UPTU,in 68%. I have 6 months exp in Telecom company ,SIPL as a trainee. I want do job in uninor as a network engineer.
- By G H on November 30, 2010, 2:04 pm G H
Hi, I have done b. tech. in ECE in 2006 and right now I am working in HCL Infosystems Ltd. and I have an exp of four yrs. But now I am looking for a job change in telecom company and very much interested to work with your organization. Is there any possibility for me to join your organization? Thanking you
- By VINEET on January 1, 2011, 11:29 pm I worked in Reliance communications for 2.8 years as a Deputy Manager(Network). I completed my B.tech in 2003 and then did my MBA in Marketing from University of London after having more than three years of work experience.
- By DEEPAK SWAMI on January 5, 2011, 5:26 am Hello, I am deepak swmai from sardarshahar ,churu (rajasthan). Now I am in tata docomo at DSE post but I am not satisfied by my sallary. I am looking for a job in another telecom company.
- By Jitul Hazarika on January 20, 2011, 5:35 am Hello sir,I am a diploma holder electronics and telecommunication engg.I have an one year experience in telecom(M/s BC Enterprise).sir,if you have any job plz inform me.
- By B V on January 29, 2011, 7:45 am B V
Dear Sir, I am working as Operation Executive in Punjab. I am working in an Security agency. I want do job in Uninor as manager/ Operation /marketing manager.I have Seven years experience in Pharma & Telecom company.So if you have any vacancy related from my profile.
- By Makhan Singh Kashyap on June 14, 2011, 6:00 am I am an ece diploma engineer & I want a job in telecom sector so please send me suitable job matches. thank u
- By Mandaviya Hiren H. on August 27, 2011, 2:01 am Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently working with Idea Cellular Limited with Territory Sales Executive as a Senior Officer. I hold a full time MBA degree with Marketing specialization.
I stay in Gujarat and ready to relocate anywhere in Gujarat and any where Waiting for a response from you.
- Last Updated on October 9, 2010, 4:14 pm
- Page Created on September 20, 2010, 4:44 pm