Jobs available for HR are on the rise today. All large and small companies require HR to help them keep their organization running as well as expand it in due course. As this designation plays an important role day-to-day business companies both national and private are realizing the importance of HR professionals.
HR recruiter jobs require a professional to do the following:
- Maintain records of all existing employees
- Answer telephone calls or mails of the company's affairs
- Get in touch with the media to advertise their requirements
- Inform employees of the organization's employment policies
- Negotiate the salary of new recruits on behalf of the company
Jobs for HR/HR Recruiter Jobs
HR's are recruited by almost all private firms. Firms which recruit candidates every now and then require HR the most. Such trends can mostly be seen in IT companies. Marketing companies are a close second. Other firms also require the services of HR.
Other HR jobs
A HR can even be designated to other important posts in an industry. Some such posts include:
- Human Resources Generalists or Manager, or Director
- Human Resource Consultant
- Human Resource Payroll
- Dispute Resolution Specialist, a Conciliator or a Mediator
- Labor Relations Staff or Manager or Director of Industrial Relations
- International Human Resources Manager
- Training Director, Manager, or Specialist
- Benefits Manager
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) Manager
- Employment Manager or Placement Specialist or Recruiter
- Compensation Manager
- Employer Relations Manager
- Job Analysis or Occupational Specialists and Managers
- Jobs For HR Executive
Salary in HR Jobs
Given the kind of responsibility an HR shoulders, they get decent salary by companies. If you start as an assistant to an HR you can get a minimum salary of about 10000/- per month. If one has completed his/her MBA in hr from a prestigious institution like the IIM's or XLRI's you will get increment with your experience and proficiency.
Management institutions in the country offer post graduate diploma and degree courses in hr studies. The most well known among them, are the IIM's and the XLRI. Other highly respected institutes in the country are Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Tata Institute of Social Sciences and Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development Management Development Institute
You have to be a graduate to pursue a course in HR reputed institutions take candidates on the basis of marks obtained in a common admission test.