BSES Delhi is a privatized power generation and distribution firm based in Delhi. It came into existence after the power sector of the Indian capital was unbundled from Delhi Vidyut Board in the year 2002. The operations of BSES Delhi are divided into two entities - BSES Yamuna Power Limited and BSES Rajdhani Limited. Both of the entities are responsible for distributing electricity among 26.32 lakh customers and cover two thirds of Delhi.
The unbundling of Delhi Vidyut Board allowed BSES to acquire assets, proceedings, personnel and liabilities as per the terms and conditions agreed through the transfer scheme.
BSES Careers 2010-2011
BSES has emerged as one of the most influential employers in Delhi in 2010. The company has its divisional offices at numerous locations of the city which include Alaknanda, Hauz Khas, Khanpur, Nehru Place, Nizamuddin, R K Puram, Saket, Vasant Kunj, Sarita Vihar, Jaffarpur, Yamuna Vihar, Karawal Nagar, Karkardooma, Dariya Ganj and Patel Nagar. These offices employ large numbers of workforce at various posts. Some of the popular job options that can be bagged at BSES Delhi in the year 2010 and 2011 include:
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Power Plant Project Manager Mechanical
- Sales Manager (Power Equipment)
- Deputy Business Head (Power Generation)
- Sr. Manager (Sales - Power Industry)
- Head Transmission and Distribution
- Deputy Manager (Power Distribution)
- Assistant General Manager (Finance and Accounts)
- Manager (IT)
- Asstt. Manager (Personnel)
How to Apply for Jobs at BSES Delhi?
To know all types of jobs in BSES Delhi, candidates are required to visit the official website (www.bsesdelhi.com) of the company. This website gives information regarding BSES job openings and BSES recruitment procedure.
Candidates can also take kelp of various local job sites like Alltimejobs.com, Careerage.com, Careerkhazana.com, Jobsinindia.in and in.jobstreet.com to get job alerts. For this, they require to get registered at these websites.
- By NAND LAL AGARWAL on November 24, 2010, 5:03 am Hello, I am working man. Maintain Computerized Accounting,Inventory,Prepare Monthly Sales Analysis,Employees Salary Involving Tax Matter (TDS, VAT, CST, etc) BRS,Bank Dealing, etc. I am a B.Com Graduate. I am working in Micro Computer Services an ISO Company,Delhi. I am looking for accounts assistant job. I stay at Sangam Vihar,New Delhi.
- By SHIV KUMAR on December 31, 2010, 8:04 am Hello, I am an instrumentation engineer and I have worked on prepaid energy meter now I am seeking place in BSES.
- By BHAGWAN DAS on January 23, 2011, 12:35 pm I am Bachelor of Computer Application BCA Graduate , I am looking for some fresher jobs in Delhi city. Can you give me reference of the companies who gives chance to a fresher to work. I am really interested in joining any firm.
- By Manoj Singh on January 28, 2011, 11:54 pm Hello, I am working man. Maintain Computerized Accounting,Inventory,Prepare Monthly Sales Analysis,Employees Salary Involving Tax Matter (TDS, VAT, CST, etc) BRS,Bank Dealing, etc. I am a B.Com Graduate. I am working in Chemical Industry in,Delhi. I am looking for accounts assistant job in BSES. I stay at Janak Puri New Delhi
- By Rajender singh on April 10, 2011, 3:22 am Hello I am working in GV elect. all kind of work like a sub/station new electrifiction in in new are and attend Ht,Lt brake down etc I have 10 years exp.
I stay at Shakurpur,New Delh
I am really intersted in join you
- By PRIYARANJAN GUPTA on August 26, 2011, 7:43 am Hi,
1.This is Priyaranjan Gupta.
2.I am working with Shalimar Paints Ltd. at New Delhi.
3.I am handling Service Tax, TDS, and Delhi Vat and all A/c related work in Shalimar.
4.I have done M.Com from Agra College Agra in 2002.
5.I am looking Account related work.
5.Currently I am working on SAP and my previous exp. worked on ERA and Tally 7.2
6.I stay in Ghaziabad (UP)
7.I have 5 year exp. and I am associated with Shalimar since 2008.
I hopefully, If any post has vacant according to my exp. plz call me.
Thanks & Regards
Shalimar Paints Ltd
- Last Updated on November 8, 2010, 3:00 pm
- Page Created on November 8, 2010, 3:00 pm